It’s time for the weekly photo diary again! Hope you had a great week and I would love to hear what the best thing was you did/happened to you last week!
Let me tell you something about my week!
1.Last week, my bestie surprised me at home with these beautifulllll tulips! She also brought me a bar of Toblerone (my favorite chocolate!) en some nuts because I was studying like crazy! These tulips made me happy every time I came home!
2. Snack during a study session! Biscuits with Nutella and banana! I came up with this idea when I didn’t have anything sweet in the house. Oh, I’m such a sweet-tooth!
3. Finally! I overcame my fear of failing big time! I just did it! Ripping jeans with kitchen scissors. They turned out great! I never wore these jeans anymore and now they have a new ripped life!
4. The morning before my exam! I got so much love on Instagram and Facebook! Thank you so much for that!
1 & 2 A special shoot for Mexx occupied the whole morning! Excited to tell you more about it soon!
3 & 4 After a long day, it was time to head to Berlin by train! The perfect place to work a little bit more until it was time for a long weekend of fun!
1. Vintage shopping in Berlin! So many hipsters and cool people around here! Can’t get enough of them/it!
2. Exploring the city by bike, my favorite means of transportation!
3. A part of the Berlin Wall. So absorbing and unbelievable that it’s just 25 years ago that east and west Berlin were separated.
4. Club-mate! A German drink that I discovered and love! My sweet readers told me where to get this one in Amsterdam, yeey! 😀
That’s it for now, but I will share much more with you!
For now, I’m going to enjoy the last day in this lovely city by shoppinggg!!
Have a good one lovelies!