The first collage:
Last Tuesday ,I was invited to a press breakfast (always the best) of Men at Work! I was driven by Uber and I discovered the most awesome boyfriend jeans ever! An outfit post + video & pictures and more storytelling about Men at Work will follow soon!
The second collage:
- This entire week evolved around Persian New Year! We celebrate new year on the first day of spring. And it all starts with a fun tradition: jumping over fire! Read more about the meaning of that tradition here!
- New beginnings come with a new hair cut as well ;). And the eyebrows of course!
- Sitting at a table with actor Kees Boot and a UN-expert and chatting about each other’s expertise. We were invited by students who are working on this project for their minor in the making of television. I got to talk about my fashion blog and it was such a good and fun experience. I was happy when they shout that it was a wrap, though! (Since I was completely nerves, however I did come one step closer to managing my nerves in front of video cameras!!)
- Group photo with the entire student crew!
- The outfit I wore for the talkshow!
- Having a yummy lunch with my bestie after the talkshow, while enjoying the weather that was amazing on the first day of spring!
The third collage:
1. My look for the celebration of Persian New Year. Will be on the blog soon!
2. New red sandals that I just L O V E! (and they were only 12 euros! :p)
3. It’s not a Christmas tree nor Easter decorations, it’s sofre haft sin 😉
4. Fish & rice, the traditional meal on the day of new years.
5. My sweetest love went to Paris for a quick business trip and I love this picture of him being so handsome behind the piano!
6. Had the most amazinggg time with my lovely and beautiful Persian babies at a Persian music concert in Oberhausen, Germany. Road tripping with the five of us. Love you all!