Read about my busy & fun schedule of last week after the jump!
Mondays are for my weekly diaries about my previous week! Perfect start of the week by looking back, and maybe even a look into the new week ;). Gives me positive energy!
I had an awesomeee week with lots of meetings, events & fun!
1. Daddy time! Eating ice creams and while surrounded by these little cuties! How I love farm-life. One of my dreams is to own a small farm with my own chickens walking around. Does it surprise you? 😉
2 & 3 Had this delicious lunch made by my lovely friend who owns a puppy since last week! Because they are a working couple I took care of this lovelyyyyy little baby named Sol for a day.
4. I was already thrilled to be Blogger of the month at Fashionchick.nl and it got even better: I got a spot on the homepage! So grateful!
5. It’s always so much fun at SO Pr! I had a lovely time with Thijs Willekes and, since both our jeans were worthy of a photo, strike a pose!
6. This yummy breakfast was organized by the sweet Yasmin and Laura of SO Pr! The atmosphere was lovely and bloggers came togheter to get to know Nelly.com even better!;)
1. I love this new brand that I discovered at the press day of OONA Pr! Definitely something to remember!
2. Let’s get personal! A peek into my little cosy studio! Never showed it before! And wearing my new beloved trench coat. Stay tuned for an outfit post very soon!
3 & 4. Member of the Skylounge Society! Y’all know I’m a regular at the Double Tree by Hilton Skylounge! And now I’m very grateful to be a member with lots of advantages! Thanks to SO Pr for making this happen and for the lovely event with amazing & inspiring people!
I got the opportunity to stay at Van der Valk hotel Assen and I went with my bestie to have some quality time pampering ourselves. Perfectly timed as it can be seen as a pre-birthday gift! 😀 (My birthday is this Friday! *shhhhhh* ;))
I had such a great time, I think these pictures speak more than a thousand words! A full report with beautful images will be on the blog very soon.
I think I never ate so much for breakfast hihi.. 😉
Alright darlings, I hope you enjoyed this diary post! I have prepared a lot of new outfit post for you this week. So stay tuned!