1. Taking my converse for a stroll at Mauerpark! You should definitely visit Mauerpark on Sunday when you’re in Berlin!
2. BBQ at the Tempelhof Airport in Berlin! Airport?! YES! I will show you an epic outfit shoot soon! Lots of history here, make sure to check it out!
3. Shopping day in Berlin! Brought my newest vintage find that I discovered at the vintage market at Mauerpark!
4. When we get hangry 😉 (can you guess which two words are combined in that one?)
5. KaDeWe, where I visited the Chanel shop and ‘tested’ the Chanel Boy Bag. Oh boy..
6. Spending the night with my bestie on the evening I came back from Berlin with those delicious chocolate covered strawberries. And cheese snacks! Treat yo’ self huh 😉 Nomnomnom!
1. On Wednesday, it was time for some action again! Had some meetings and brought cutest dress ever home! Aaah can’t wait to show it to you!
2. Coming home to packages, especially these beautiful ones can make me happy as a child on Christmas day!
3. Sneak peek of the dress! It’s for a special occasion! Stay tuned!!
4. Bought my love a chocolate bar with the text ‘Ik vind je lief’/’I like you’. He kept the heart for me. How sweet and cheesy! :p
5. What do you think of these sandals? I liked them but didn’t buy them (yet :p)!
6. After the annual international pillow fight in Amsterdam on Dam Square! I didn’t fight myself though 😉