I bet you all had a SUPER weekend! The Dutchies sure did because of the beautifullll weather! And that’s also the reason that this diary is posted today! (instead of yesterday, oops :p)
1. Sometimes…after a long day of work, you just deserve an ice cream right?! To be honest, though, I’m more of a frozen yoghurt fan. But, we don’t have it at Amsterdam Central Station yet. So ice cream it is!! Who wants some too?!
2. I decided to wear a pair of heels, while I had to run from one meeting to another! Ouch, that wasn’t a good idea, hihi.
3. I’m the model for the newest Tubino Kokerrokken lookbook! What an experience! Totally different
from the daily outfit pictures! And the great photographer, Richard of RvH foto did a great job!
4. In the Netherlands, Thursday evenings it’s students’ night out! Well, is drinking mint tea also accepted?!The bartenders always look a bit strange when I order tea but hey, nothing’s wrong with tea right 😉
5. This week Mr.Ali, a Moroccan based shoe brand for men, launced their collection in Amsterdam. Too bad the boy isn’t in town. You must check out their teaser to know what the story behind the concept is. Check it out here!
6. My love send me this picture last week! The finished One World Trade Center, also called the Freedom Tower, gave me goose bumps all over. I visited New York three times in the past two years, and each time I also went to check out the building’s process. And now it’s there…goose bumps.
OPEN AIR! Oh my, the second time that I visited this ah-may-zing festival in Amsterdam and the ones who haven’t gone to this festival yet, make sure you do next year!!! But my dearest friends who are the craziest, made the day unforgettable. Oh, and Martin Garrix of course, we love you!
I must spread out some compliments about the outfits! I loved how everybody was dressed up. Inspiration was all over the place and as a fashionista, I couldn’t get enough of looking at so many cool outfits! Loved every single moment and I’ll definitely visit Open Air next year!
How was your weekend lovelies?! 😀 Hope you had a great one as well!