NEW IN || INVITO Ankle Boots

december 11, 2014

invito-shoes1-lrg

Give a woman a pair of comfortable and pretty heeled shoes, and she can conquer all the streets in the world :D. Those who live in Amsterdam know that it can be a burden to walk in heels. There are so many streets that are horrible to walk on. But women who are dedicated to their heels know how to find a solution for this problem. And yes, the solution is wearing heels that are totally wrapped around your ankles (which gives your feet support) combined with a block heel. Et voilá, c’est tout!

I found these pretty suede ankle boots at Invito. The rose golden zipper at the back gives it a special touch for the upcoming holidays! Tomorrow, I will show you my entire look with these boots combined with some sparkles and a cool feature!

Choose for these shoes and find them HERE!

Love, F.

invito-shoes2-2--lrg

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

• Reply Shoshana december 11, 2014 at 3:23 pm

I don’t have to walk the streets of Amsterdam (unfortunately) but I do have to navigate the streets of New York City. It too can be rough on your shoes & your feet. We all walk really fast, regardless if you’re wearing flats or heels. It’s dangerous out there. They don’t call it the concrete jungle for nothing. Whatever the case, these booties are so nice. I love that the zipper is in the back and finished in a gold tone. That sets them apart from every other bootie which is lovely.

• Reply Charissa december 11, 2014 at 5:09 pm

I am in Love with Invito. Ever since I “discovered” the shop, I always have to sneek around there… So of course I’m also loving these shoes, wow! Lucky you 🙂
    Though I have spent way too much money lately and I already have enough shoes for now… I love your website by the way, I found out about it today and it’s funny that you’re studying dentistry: which I always wanted to do as a small kid. X

• Reply Eva december 11, 2014 at 7:02 pm

Wat een beauties! xx

• Reply Joyce december 12, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Ik heb ze ook en ze zitten heerlijk….:)
    Leuke look heb je er meegemaakt…. ik heb natuurlijk al even gespiekt.

xoxo
    Joyce
    livstyle.nl

• Reply Hira december 12, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Oh my lord those boots are a-ma-zing! Will definitely have to invest in a pair.

Lots of love,
    Hira

• Reply alexa december 19, 2014 at 10:09 am

ik vind ze echt super super leuk! het ritsje aan de achterkant maakt ze helemaal af!