1. Taking my converse for a stroll at Mauerpark! You should definitely visit Mauerpark on Sunday when you’re in Berlin!
2. BBQ at the Tempelhof Airport in Berlin! Airport?! YES! I will show you an epic outfit shoot soon! Lots of history here, make sure to check it out!
3. Shopping day in Berlin! Brought my newest vintage find that I discovered at the vintage market at Mauerpark!
4. When we get hangry 😉 (can you guess which two words are combined in that one?)
5. KaDeWe, where I visited the Chanel shop and ‘tested’ the Chanel Boy Bag. Oh boy..
6. Spending the night with my bestie on the evening I came back from Berlin with those delicious chocolate covered strawberries. And cheese snacks! Treat yo’ self huh 😉 Nomnomnom!
1. On Wednesday, it was time for some action again! Had some meetings and brought cutest dress ever home! Aaah can’t wait to show it to you!
2. Coming home to packages, especially these beautiful ones can make me happy as a child on Christmas day!
3. Sneak peek of the dress! It’s for a special occasion! Stay tuned!!
4. Bought my love a chocolate bar with the text ‘Ik vind je lief’/’I like you’. He kept the heart for me. How sweet and cheesy! :p
5. What do you think of these sandals? I liked them but didn’t buy them (yet :p)!
6. After the annual international pillow fight in Amsterdam on Dam Square! I didn’t fight myself though 😉
I seriously didn’t have any time to shoot outfits after I got back to Holland, but hopefully you will be satisfied with some sunny and bright outfit pictures straight from the Big Apple!
PS. I would like to share a very cool competition by Gaastra with you guys! By uploading a nautical inspired picture on their facebookpage you can win the designer Choice Award aaaaaand a clothing check of 1000 euros! You can be the inspiration for their new collection! Don’t wait and upload your picture here!
Indonesia is a country that makes sure you look beautiful in its handmade creations. In Bali, I discovered and fell in love with a shop called Uluwatu, a Paradise of handmade Balinese lace. Actually, it’s fine art. The handmade details make their clothes sophisticated and very elegant. Two keywords I admire. This jumpsuit is borrowed from my bestie who bought it in Bali. It looks even more beautiful on her! My bestie and I ended up borrowing each other’s clothes, since living out of a backpack for a few weeks wearing the same clothes over and over again gets so boring!!
Why didn’t I get something at Uluwatu too? Well, I actually fell in love with the most expensive piece in the shop. This white dress. Sometimes it’s just not possible.
Don’t hesitate to have a look at their beautiful pieces in their online shop, especially when you have a wedding or another party in the near future!
I will never forget about this place and the time I spent there. Memories as beautiful as the details on the batik.
My journey has been good so far. I already told you some about Singapore in my post here but I haven’t told you yet that we got the chance to sleep in a 5 star hotel, the Sheraton Hotel in Singapore. Thanks to a niece of my bestie we changed our 12 person dorm room into a hotel room with a pool (read: private since it was empty the whole time) and even room service. Kidding me?!? That’s not backpacking! So..you can imagine that people were looking at us probably thinking that we were lost when we came in with our backpacks. I can imagine that looked silly though :p It was that good, that we even decided to stay just for one more day and night which meant that we had to change our flights. It was sooooo worth it! Next time I will definitely stay over at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore. The ones who are following me on instagram (@Formulafarah) must have seen this awesome hotel which unfortunately is not really affordable. So, Singapore. I will visit you again when I’m NOT a student anymore and when I’m allowed to bring 60 kilos in my suitcases flying business class 😉 Ohhhh yes dear! For now, I just bought ehm..4 bags and 1 pair of shoes. That’s reasonable right?:)
The real backpack journey will begin in Indonesia I guess 😉 Oh well, my flip flops say a lot too right?! 😛 Hope you like this comfy outfit I was wearing while strolling in Singapore. I was feeling a bit shabby because all the girls in Singapore looked like I want a woman to look like. With other words, all girls are wearing heels and dresses. Loooooooove that! Made me feel very underdressed though, cannot say I loved that as well haha!
P.S. these outfit pictures were taken at Garden by the Bay, a must visit when you’re in Singapore! It was just like I stepped into the movie Avatar.. need I say more?;)
P.S. If you like the sunnies, then stay tuned…something nice is coming up 😉